TMJ Therapy In Houston, TX
Progressive Dental Buffalo Speedway – Creating Beautiful Healthy Smiles
Restorative Dentistry Services
can you buy doxycycline in mexico We are located in suite 310 of 3700 Buffalo Speedway Blvd. on the third floor next to the elevators. Our office space is inviting, relaxed, and comfortable. Our goal in design intends to best educate our patients so they leave empowered with the knowledge and fruits of healthy living. If you have any requests, let us know. Our building management provides our patients with ample complimentary parking in our garage adjacent to the building.
If you suffer from:
- Jaw clicking, popping, or grating sound when opening or closing the mouth
- Difficulty or discomfort in chewing or biting
- Earaches, dizziness and ringing sensation in the ear
- Chronic Headaches – Can range from migraines, cluster headache to tension headaches. The intensity is more in the mornings.
- Dull, aching pain in the face along with jaw pain or tenderness of the jaw
- Hearing loss
- Lack of balance and unstable gait
- Difficulty in breathing and shortness of breath
- Reduced ability to open or close the mouth
- Chronic neck and shoulder pain
You may suffer from TMJ dysfunction. Also referred to as TMD, this condition involves the temporomandibular joints, which hold the jaw to the base of the skull. The TMJ are sensitive to stress, fatigue, and illness, so they can easily become misaligned. When the jaw joints are out of sync, related muscles and nerves overcompensate, which causes the painful symptoms associated with TMD.
What To Expect
Your dentist will complete a full assessment to determine the cause of your TMD. Once she identifies the problem, she can suggest treatment to relieve your discomfort. The goals of treating TMJ disorder are to stop the progression of the condition, protect the teeth from further damage, and correct the bite misalignment that causes symptoms. Treatment plans depend on the individual patient and the degree of dysfunction. We offer non-surgical TMJ therapy options, the options include:
- Dental therapy using a bite appliance, such as Night Guards or Bite Guards (Often, custom nightguards will stop clenching and grinding)
- Light temple and jaw massage to relax the muscles
- Anti-inflammatory medication or analgesics
Expert Care by our smile experts.
We understand the anxiety of going to the dentist. This is why our smile experts go above and beyond to give you expert care and options that leave you with a stunning smile and near painless experience. Call our Houston dental office to schedule a checkup, consultation, or second opinion. We serve patients from the greater Houston area with top-notch dentistry.
3700 Buffalo Speedway Ste #310
Houston, TX 77098
Progressive Dental is off of Hwy 59 and Buffalo Speedway so we are convenient to get to. We serve the Greater Houston Area near the following neighborhoods: River Oaks, Greenway Plaza, Galleria, Bellaire, West University, Rice Village, Midtown, Downtown, Montrose, Museum District, The Texas Medical Center, Memorial, Washington Corridor, The Heights and more! We offer flexible appointments and can be seen before or after your work hours.
We at Progressive Dental are committed to the absolute best cosmetic dentistry services in Houston.
Don’t wait. Your dental health is too important.
The areas we service include: Greenway Plaza area, Upper Kirby, Galleria, River Oaks, West University, Bellaire, Rice, Mid-town, Downtown, Katy, Woodlands, Sugarland, Spring, Kingwood, and Humble
Zip codes: 77098,77057,77056,77024,77042,77063,77027,77007,77019,77006,77005,77063,77002,77079,77094,77074,77099,77031,77478,77498
Services include: Cosmetic Dentistry, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Hybrid Dentures, Emergency Dental Services.